Applications Are Open For 2022 GUE Next Generation Scholarship
Global Underwater Explorers has announced that applications are now open for its 2022 Next Generation Scholarship.
Scholarship recipients receive a year of free GUE training covering almost the entire curriculum, GUE Mentor, and much more.
The deadline for applying for the 2022 scholarship is July 1st, 2022. To be eligible for the scholarship, divers must meet the following requirements:
- Aged between 21 and 30 years old.
- Certified as an Advanced Open Water diver or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 20 logged dives.
- Fluent in English and medically fit.
The successful candidate receives a host of benefits, including:
- Free GUE training for a year.
- $3,000 worth of new Halcyon dive gear.
- $2,000 travel budget when undertaking training.
(Featured Image credit: Cameron Barton/GUE)
Sam Helmy is a TDI/SDI Instructor Trainer, and PADI Staff and Trimix Instructor. Diving for 28 years, a dive pro for 14, I have traveled extensively chasing my passion for diving. I am passionate about everything diving, with a keen interest in exploration, Sharks and big stuff, Photography and Decompression theory. Diving is definitely the one and only passion that has stayed with me my whole life!